Matthes Media, LLC
Engage, communicate, and inspire through the use of video.
Here are just some of the ways that you can use video to help communicate .
- Marketing video for products & services.
- Promotional and educational sales videos for Business-to-Business and Business-to-Consumer.
- Internal training videos for employee development, orientation, and more.
- Internal videos to help disseminate your culture, brand strategy, or organization changes.
- Man on the Street (MOS) videos for targeted market research, to get the temperature of customers on the street, to help direct or reinforce a new direction, product, service; to help go-to-market strategizing and more...
- Videos for conferences and major events.
- Celebration videos for employee appreciation, retirement, or goals achieved.
- High quality video blogging to give a face to an organization and help it connect with it’s customers.
- McKinsey & Company
- Walt Disney Company
- Lifetime Entertainment
- Enterprise Entertainment Group
- Real Magic TV
- Young Presidents Organization
- Atmosphere Casting
What is your story? What do you want to say? How do you want to say it? Who is your audience? The journey though a video’s production is best undertaken when you have a clear idea or your endgame. There are many questions to be answered to get you to that goal. We will help you with those questions in finding your best video solution.
Whether it’s a fully scripted story or structuring an interview guide for man-on-street market research, we will work with your team to achieve clarity, specificity, and just the right style and tone for your project.
Pre-production – Once the story is in place and the script is written it’s time to move into pre-production. Depending on your project this could include storyboarding, casting, location scouting, crew assembly and much more. Pre-production is when we make sure we have everything necessary to make a great video.
Production is when the rubber meets the road. With exceptional planning we achieve the highest quality, efficiency, and focus to bring your vision to life. We do this while remaining flexible enough to handle the unforeseen hurdles, and capitalize on the unexpected opportunities that often accompany film and video productions.
Post-production is when the final draft of a story is written. Whether Matthes Media has brought you to this point or you provide us with content you’ve already created our goal is to deliver a video that is creative, engaging and clear.